It's a new year, but we simply couldn't leave these fashion trends in 2015. Check out what fashion trends we are STILL absolutely obsessed with below.
1. Fringe: We just can't get enough of this trend! We especially love refreshing displays of the fringe trend like this Cobalt Blue Fringe Satchel Handbag or this playful pink fringe fanny pack . Shop both in our New Arrivals Section.
2. Sequins: We will never get tired of a lil' or a lot of sparkle and that is exactly why we love the sequin trend! Don't limit yourself to wearing sequins for a birthday celebration or a year end festive party. Instead, try to incorporate sequins into your wardrobe throughout the year. Try this trend with our Gold Leaf Sequin Skirt or our Own The Night Vintage Sequin Top. Don't forget about our Polished Tribal Sequin Clutch to add the perfect amount of sparkle to your look.
3. Peplum Please! We adore the structured silhouette created by the Peplum trend. There is just something sophisticated yet dainty about all things peplum and we just couldn't leave this trend behind. Shop the LAST Raven Exposed Zipper Peplum Top in stock in our New Arrivals Section and make your closet happy!
4. Calf/Cow Hair: What's not to love about the calf hair trend?! There is something rustic yet luxurious about this trend we just absolutely love! Shop the trend with our Calvin Klein Cow Hair Pump (size 8.5) or snag our like-new L.A.M.B Kadie Half d'Orsay Calf Hair Pump (Size 7 Sold out in stores and online).
5. The Pencil Skirt: Super sleek and ultra feminine, the pencil skirt gets our vote time and time again! Whether it's embellished like our Gold Stud Pencil Skirt, or super cozy like our Neve Cable Knit Sweater Skirt, we love them all! Shop our latest pencil skirts in our new arrivals section.
What are some of your favorite fashion trends you just couldn't leave in 2015? Share them with us below or tag us on Instagram @RagandMuffinShop